Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I want to return to using google as my server. somehow ask

Customer Question

I want to return to using google as my server. somehow ask is now on my computer and I hate it. what do I need to do?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

If you want to change your homepage in Internet Explorer, please follow these steps:

Click on the gear icon at the top-right of the browser, and then click "Internet Options".

In the "Home Page" field, delete the existing text and replace it with www.google.com

Click Apply > OK. Restart your browser thereafter; this should do it.

If you need further assistance with this issue, please reply back using the box below.

Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if you kindly take a moment to submit a positive rating at the top of this page. Thank you :)

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

.

Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.

.