Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Name is ***** ***** the issue that Im having is when I

Customer Question

Customer: Hello, name is ***** ***** the issue that Im having is when I connect my power cord everytime that my laptop needs to perform like in a videogame or a movie and the power is plugged it just goes on and off
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I did a windows 10 update and ever since I did that it started happening, Im not sure if that is the cause or not if I stop using my laptop it charges well or if I put the battery use in save power mode but I ask for performance the issue continues
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your computer, please let me know the make and model.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Make is Samsung
Model is ATIV Book 8

Thank you for providing the detail. I would like to know how old is the laptop?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
2 years and a half approximately

let me know the time you will be available so that i can run few diagnostics to check and identify the problem.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Michelle sorry for the delayed response. So something just happened yesterday. I was watching a movie with just the battery, closed the lid and went to sleep. The next morning I was not able to turn on my laptop.I charged the battery fully and the issue continue, I tried booting it with the power supply and still couldnt turn on, I took the battery out and still couldnt turn it on. I pressed F2 and went to BIOS with no problem and BIOS didnt detect any issues.What it does it turns on, get the Samsung screen and then it turns itself off.

let me know when you would be available so that i can be online and will check the power option settings and will fix it accordingly.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
it wont even enter Windows, Im writing you by other devices
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
it did when we started this troubleshooting, but like I wrote you things changed and I cant even start my laptop. Please read the troubleshooting I tried on my previous post and let me know your comments on what proceeds.

please restart laptop and on samsung logo tap the f8 key

if it reaches advanced boot options menu select safe mode and hit enter

let me know if you reach safe mode desktop or not