Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

As i use my lenovo ideapad yoga 11s, the laptop, without

Customer Question

As i use my lenovo ideapad yoga 11s, the laptop, without notice, changes the resolution of the resolution of the screen anywhere from 125 - 250% from the normal 100% or will flip out to the "flag" page (Start or any of those default screens). Its as if the laptopis EXTREMELY sensitive to any motion. I am constantly clicking back to where I as originally or getting the resolution back to 100%. Some say this could be a virus?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 11 months ago.

Try a restore of the system files and settings using a recommended restore point

1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button . In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore.‍ If you're prompted for an administrator password ***** confirmation, type the password ***** provide confirmation.

2. Click Recommended restore, and then click Next.

If there isn't a recommended restore point, follow the steps below to choose a specific restore point.

3. Review the restore point, and then click Finish.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I cant do this right now. Its holiday time. Do not want to spend the money now. Can we put a hold on it. Can I get a refund. Cannot afford your monthly rates. Wife not working.

no problem. I only have access to the tech support page. You can contact customer service for the account issue.