Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I want to install antivirus protection. I used to have yours

Customer Question

I want to install antivirus protection. I used to have yours but it expired. I don't know how to uninstall any other avtivirus protections that may have been installed on my computer. Do I have to uninstall them?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Uninstalling the other ones isn't a must but your system will probably thank you for it as anti virus programs are resource hungry.

I can install it for you if you like.

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is the cost $36 just to talk to you and an additional $$ for the program or is the $36 payment for the program and you are installing it as a courteousy?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't understand the just answer site. I gave my visa card # ***** Geek Squad.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

This isn't Geek Squad, if you have a membership with them you may want to contact them instead.

Regarding your question about price, I will forward the price for the remote session in my next message which includes the installation of the anti virus and guarantee for 30 days.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want you to help me thank your anyway. I don't know how I got to your site when I was on the geeksquad site. I do not want you to charge my visa card.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

No problem - feel free to cancel your question here:

ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

Have a lovely NYE and take care!