Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I am on a new computer and it won't let me into my e mail,

Customer Question

I am on a new computer and it won't let me into my e mail, so I tried the online help. answer all the question the best I could. I have had my e mail account for many years and I don't remember when I Started it and then they gave me a hint on the privacy and it was Riggs and I typed in mothers maiden name, they said it was wrong and I don't remember the last password ***** had, they had to call me with a new password ***** I could get in and that's when I changed my password ***** was last year. my store is closed for the winter and I have a new number for the winter, it is(###) ###-####and my e mail is***@******.***. My husband uses Google Chrome here where I am now. can you help me get to my e mail ?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

You are going to have to go through the same process that you did last time. If you don't have access to the phone number you put on the account or the alternate email that you used than you have to answer their questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
well my store is hooked up g mail also. I don't remember that process I thought I went on line and chtted with some one like you.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

is it the same account ?

and are you paying google for it