Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Skype issue: I can see and hear the person at the other end,

Customer Question

Skype issue: I can see and hear the person at the other end, but she can only hear me. The only thing I can figure is that in my profile settings, it insists that I list a mobile phone number, but I don't have one. Is that necessary? Could it be something else altogether? Am I even correct in assuming the problem is at my end?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 11 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

How you access skype ? From a windows computer or from a Mac computer or from an Android or iOS device ?

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Cancel this request. Do not charge me the $31 fee. Thank you.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I see you just charged me the $31 and I didn't get a proper response from you. I need a FREE phone number I can call to see what is going on.***@******.*** 1-***-***-****