Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

, I think I may have already read the solution. I have

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Michelle my name is Bill
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I think I may have already read the solution. I have a Toshiba Z930 it stall sometimes when charging at 80% switches to plugged in not charging. I suspect from what I read that the battery needs to be replaced as it is not charging to fullcapacity
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: well I don't think I need to since I think changing the battery is the solution. But if that doesn't work I will get back to you. Thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your computer. Let me know how old is the computer.