Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can't get past the turning on of the computer - Windows 10

Customer Question

I can't get past the turning on of the computer - Windows 10 will not load! How do I get back to Windows 8 and reload a good download of windows 10?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

let me know the problem a bit more in details.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have already paid $57 and gotten NO answers on this problem.
I downloaded Windows 10 and now I cannot even log on to my computer. I do not have time to wait and go back and forth on emails. If you can send me directions - great, if you can't then my loss and I paid money for nothing. I am at work and my computer is at home.

dont worry about the money you have paid. its with just answer as your deposit and we have 100% customer satisfaction policy

i will list down the various possibilities that you may try once you are at home

let me know on which screen you are stuck on however i would like to know the current status of the problem.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It never gets to a screen - I only get the loading circle but never loads.

Push and hold down the power button for 30 seconds and let the computer be powered off for 5 mins. power it back on keep tapping the F8 key and let me know what screen you get.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have done that and gotten to refresh and restart and all that but I will do it again tonight and get back to you. Thanks

sure..let me know once you have tried