Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Actually just looking answer to the question. I bought a

Customer Question

Customer: Actually just looking for an answer to the question. I bought a Startech PCIUSB3S4 for my t7500. Installed it on an available PCI-X slot and the computer hangs during post. 123 are green. Screen shows dell logo and just 1/12 of the wait bar complete.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a dell t7500. Two SAS drives. And XFX R9 Series Video card and a Win TV HDPVR1250. 48 GIGS of memory and adual XEON CPUs 2.7 GHZ
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your Dell computer.

Try to simple unplug all the devices like the hard drive dvd drive and if you haven any other devices connected to the computer unplug them The memory must be installed and the usb pci x card.

Let me know if it still hangs?