Russell H., Computer Systems Expert
Experience:  13+ years experience
13568747

MACI fouled up and lost incoming server, when I tried fixing

Customer Question

MACI fouled up and lost incoming server, when I tried fixing it I made it worse and inadvertently deducted something from Microsoft and now I'm having to sign up for them. Since my email accounts don't have an in box working at the moment it w ould be difficult for them to email me what they wish to do i.e. codes. I'm in a tough spot. Any clues???
Category: Computer
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

I would advise you to get a temporary free email account from (e.g.) AOL or GMail or Mail.com or other free web-based email provider, and sign up for it and access it through your web browser. Then you can get the emails from Microsoft as to what to do, codes, etc.

(If you already have a GMail account or a Google account, do not sign up for GMail. It can confuse and obstruct matters if you have 2 Google or GMail accounts.)