Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Delete ask????

Customer Question

delete ask????
Category: Computer
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly

Are you seeing this Ask in search of the web browser or as a tool bar?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista,Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other

Which is the web browser you are using is it Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox,Chrome or any other

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. To reply back to me use the reply box below. You will also get email notification in your email too.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
windows 7, chrome, why is it such a hassle to delete this ask??? why do i have to pay to get it done? why isnt there a program to uninstall your software i the package.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
hello where are you????
Expert:  John replied 11 months ago.

Sir ask is not our program.This is justanswer which is a paid tech support site. We do not have any tie up with companies like Microsoft,dell etc but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for the past 10years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-justanswer Please let me know whether you want to continue with our tech support.

Sincerely,

Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you

Ask Toolbar gets installed automatically with other softwares which you might have downloaded from the internet. There is also a possibility that the software might not be a legit toolbar but a malware instead that may corrupt your computer

I can assist you to remove the toolbar via remote access

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($20). It is 100% safe which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.
let me know if you want to opt for remote assistance.

let me know so that i may send you the remote offer and remote link to connect