Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

I am in college and I need to merge a title page with the

Customer Question

I am in college and I need to merge a title page with the document so the running head and page number will not appear on the title page. Is that possible int Micro Soft Word 2007 and if so how do I proceed to do it?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

yes you can. there is a box for make first page different on the header settings

1. On the first page of the document, double click the header or footer area.

2. Under Header & Footer Tools, on the Design tab, in the Options group, select the Different First Page check box.

NOTE If the Different First Page check box is already checked, do not clear it. Go on to the next step.

3. In the First Page Header or First Page Footer area, delete the contents of the header or footer.

there are a bunch more tips for working with headers and footers on this page

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Insert-headers-and-footers-f22334fb-4455-4b18-9354-7c9c70c3b032#bm3

if you have problems getting that to work we can do something where you send me the document to fix or i log in to your computer remotely to work on it with you but there i an additional charge

1.