Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I had a lifetime account internet security 2013 on my other

Customer Question

Customer: Hello I had a lifetime account for Panda internet security 2013 on my other pc how can I transfer it on to my new one?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I do not remember the activation code
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: O.K
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Hi there. My name is ***** ***** GeekGirl :). Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Please keep in mind as we work together that it often takes more several steps and/or answers to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied. If I am unable to solve your problem, I will open it up to our other experts in the hopes that someone can help.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Do you still have access to the email account that you registered with when you purchased your lifetime subscription? If so, you can recover your activation code by following these steps.

1. Go to the Password *****.
  2. Select the country you are in and the language.
  3. Enter the email address you provided to Panda Security when you activated your product services and click Next.

If there are several users with the same email address, you will be asked to enter your client number.

NOTE: If you can´t remember the email address with which you activated your services, you can get in touch with our Customer Services Department through the Contact section of the website.
  4. Once you have sent the request you will automatically receive, at this same email address, your activation code, client number, user name and password.