Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

, I have paid my subscription on Dec 22nd since then I

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, Good morning,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have paid my subscription on Dec 22nd since then I am not able to make any call. Can you please help me?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Let me know the problem a bit more in detail.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok Michelle,
My Annual subscription was due, so I just went in and paid for one year like I usually do. The amount I have paid is $35.00 plus $2.73, Total $37.73. since then I just cannot make a call, every thing is switch off. And I do have pre paid credit also.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Please see what you can do to put me back on track, as all of my children are overseas and today is Christmas when I would like to call them all.
Thank you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have also received a receipt in my e-mail for the Money I have paid on the 22nd December 2015
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello Michelle,I have been waiting to hear from you, but I have to leave home about 1:PM I am going to try calling you on the phone below, if I am not lucky with that, I hope you can fix the problem for me or I will try again.Thank you
My name is Doreen.

Hi Doreen i am ready to help you fix the problem however you have to provide me the details of the hardware and explain the problem you are facing. Is it the phone or the phone service you are facing problem with.