It looks like you are not there. Since I do not know if you go to the email website to use email, or if you use a specific email client program, so I'm going to provide some general answers for now. When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue.
STEP 1: Exporting contacts from CenturyLink email:
- If you've been using your Centurylink email at the Centurylink website, then when you are in your CenturyLink email website:
, please do the following:
Select the Address Book tab (If needed, click on option See Full Inbox first, then click on Address Book tab.)
In the Address Book Overview pane, click Edit.
Select the Address Book to export
Click the link in the Export to .CSV field. (The Opening <address book name> dialog appears.)
Click Save to Disk and click OK.
Select where to save the file.
STEP 2: Importing contacts to Charter email:
- If you use Charter email at the Charter website http://www.charter.net/
, then in your Charter email, please do the following:
- Click on the Contacts tab at the top of the page.
- Click More and choose Import from the dropdown menu.
- Click Choose File and the contact file you've exported previously and click Open to import.
- If you use an email client program, such as Outlook, Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, etc., then when you go Contacts / address book, check for the Import / Export option there. In Contacts, you may need to click on the menu File or Tools at the top, then look for the option Open / Import / Export, etc.
Please let me know more details, so I can help further.
When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.