Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Help, my system won't let me into windows8, it says the

Customer Question

Help, my system won't let me into windows8, it says the system may have been improperly installed or my system may be full. I haven't checked my email for a few days but always delete everything unless I need to store it in a folder.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question. Can you please provide more specifics?

For example, you say you cannot get into Windows 8 - but is your system starting up completely?

I may just be confused by the email reference, but I want to make sure. Email definitely wouldn't stop your system from starting up, if that is what is happening. What is the exact wording of the message that you get and when does it come up?