Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Have just reconnected computer after maintenance by GEEK

Customer Question

have just reconnected computer after maintenance by GEEK squad. cannot gain access to internet.The router and modem lights are functioning. Can access int.from laptop.Assume the problem lies with the usb adapter.Have inserted new edimax unit but stiil no access.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Check the status of the adapter in Device Manager.

Click Start and in the search area type: device manager and open the search result at the top. You should see it listed there in the

Network Adapter section. Click to expand it.