Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

MY NAME IS ....***** ***** &I WOULD LIKE TO UNSUBCRIBE MY

Customer Question

Customer: MY NAME IS ....***** ***** MORRIS &I WOULD LIKE TO UNSUBCRIBE MY ACCOUNT
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: NO, I HAVE SOME HEALTH ISSUES ,THATS MY REASON FOR CLOSING OUT MY ACCOUNT,
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: YES
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. What is the account email/username and password *****?