Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Technician
62741268

I cannot download pictures from my computer to my ipod

Customer Question

Customer: hi, i cannot download pictures from my computer to my ipod
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: well, i borrowed ipod from my boyfriend for a couple of days, i do not want to by sync everything from my computer to his ipad, just need to download a few images
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: this is what i have http://joxi.ru/ZrJYqo8S19aW8A
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

If you are syncing the iPod with your iTunes it will put what is on your iTunes on his ipad.

If you only need a few pictures from his ipad then turn on wifi on the ipad then got to the pictures you want and tap on the pic then choose the folder icon at the top right of the screen and choose mail or message to send to your email.