Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am having problems with my e-mail account. I log on OK but

Customer Question

Hi I am having problems with my e-mail account. I log on OK but after a matter on minutes
I get the message not connected to IMAP4.virgin.net so have to log back on.
Can you advise me what the problem is?
Mike at***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please how you access your email account? Via your internet browser? And which one? eg: Internet Explorer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows Live mail 2011
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thank you

How exactly do you mean you have to log in? You mean it asks you for the password ***** be entered?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not prepared to pay £28. Best leave it for now. Thanks MIke
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Mike, I am not sure if you read the entire message I sent to you, but I explained its optional else we continue here....

Can you please then let me know the answer to my question, which I repeated below.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please arrange to cancel my enquiry and return the moneys I have paid.
Thanks Mike
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

youll need to go here to do that Mike

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund