Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Name is ***** ***** Lehner. Installed Windows 10 last week.

Customer Question

Customer: Name is ***** ***** Lehner. Installed Windows 10 last week. Had AOL working, but now it will not open. Help please.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I just tried to uninstall AOL because it would not open. I reinstalled AOL 9.8 and am still unable to open AOL. I installed Windows 10 last week and the only challenge initially and now is that it will not open. Last time I installed AOL update and it worked. This time I installed AOL as new and AOL will still not work.l
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Robert M. replied 11 months ago.

i can log in remotely to get it installed for you if you want to pay a little extra

but one thing that you might want to do is

right click on the install file that you download and select properties

then click on compatibility tab

select running it in windows 7 or even xp mode and as administrator