Nathan, Systems Manager
Experience:  Own/operate computer networking/IT company.
59725966

I HAVE A SENTRY SAFE SMALL, THE COBINATION HAS BEEN LOST

Customer Question

I HAVE A SENTRY SAFE SMALL, THE COBINATION HAS BEEN LOST FOR A LONG TIME, THE SERIAL NUMBERS ON THE SAFE ARE , S0100, AJ895825. WILL YOU PLEASE HELP ME AND MY WIFE GET THE COMBINATION. NO WE DO NOT HAVE THE PAPER WORK ON IT ITS JUST BEEN LOST THROUGH TIME. MY PHONE NUMBER IS(###) ###-#### ***** AM MICHAEL J. BRADDOCK. 614 S. ETON PERRYTON,TX 79070
Category: Computer
Expert:  Nathan replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble, Michael.

What you'll need to do is fill out a form, have it notarized (to prove ownership) then send it in (along with a check) to Sentry. They'll mail you back the original keys if applicable and/or the override code.

You can get the form here: https://www.sentrysafe.com/Content/pdfs/NotaryForm.pdf

There are instructions on it for sending the info in by mail, or you can pay the fee online and fax/email the form after it is notarized.

I'm sorry there is not a quicker resolution possible, this process is in place to ensure security, so that not just anyone could get a code or key to your safe.

Best regards,

--

Please note:

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in an effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. This site works on the honor system, and to that end, I have prioritized working with you ahead of other paying customers.

I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. Again I apologize there is not a better outcome here, though this is really beyond either of our control. I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.