Mr.Med
Mr.Med, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Networks & Security Engineer
76221641

I have a nabi that is one year old and the battery will not

Customer Question

i have a nabi that is one year old and the battery will not keep a chagre
Category: Computer
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, please follow the steps below to fix the problem :

1- If you are using your USB cable and computer, this method will be much slower and we recommend turning off your tablet completely when doing this, please do not leave your tablet in sleep mode as this may result in 0% charging. We recommend never charging in sleep mode but always with your nabi completely turned off.

2-you must use the black cable to charge your nabi, the white cable will NOT work as it is for data transfer only.

3-Confirm the outlet is providing power (by plugging in a cell phone, or any other electronic device)...use another outlet as needed

4-Check that the nabi power adapter is completely plugged into the outlet, partial insertion will not charge the nabi

5-If this still is not working, it could be either the cable or the charging port. Confirm your charging port is not damaged before requesting a replacement charger.

6-test your nabi power cable: remove the cable from the power adapter, plug it into the USB port of your computer, then plug the charging tip into the nabi tablet.

If this still is not working, it could be either the cable or the charging port. Confirm your charging port is not damaged before requesting a replacement charger : 1(###) ###-####/strong>

Hope this help

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 11 months ago.

Please only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer as poor/bad service , if you are not satisfied.

JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.

Thank you

Happy Christmas