Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My name is ***** *****, and the issue I'm having is that

Customer Question

Customer: Hi. My name is ***** *****, and the issue I'm having is that Google Chrome suddenly stopped launching. I uninstalled it, then re-installed it, and still have the same problem.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm not sure that I even have additional information other than that my other browsers work just fine (Explorer and Firefox), but I use Chrome on every device I have. It works fine on every device except my laptop. I apologize if that is not the kind of detail that helps.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: No problem at all. I'll let you know if anything changes in the meantime.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you

Let me know the operating system installed on the laptop