Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

My magicjack telefone number is 4049241226. I have been

Customer Question

my magicjack telefone number is(###) ###-#### ***** have been notified that my account will expire on 12/21/2015. I paid for a one year extension by credit card,but my extension has not gone through. My name is***** live at***** Apt.123 Monroe ,GA 30655. My E-mail address is***@******.***. Please advise me how I can have my telephone account extended considering that my credit card account has already been charged.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

The only way to do the renewal is online from your existing account. Is it possible that you went online and opened a new magicjack account? If so, you can get credit for that by contacting them. But since your subscription expires in two days, I would follow the steps below FIRST, to insure that you don't have an interruption in service or lose your number. MagicJack isn't known for their stellar customer support, and if something like that happens, you'll never get the number back. I don't know how important that is to you, but to many people, it is really important. Here are the exact steps to do the renewal. If the charge goes through when you do this, the extension will be immediate... that is why I suspect you didn't complete it under your account the first time.

When doing this, for "username or telephone number" I would suggest using only telephone number so you can be certain you are logged into that account when renewing. If you accidentally created a second account, using a username could get you into that other account instead. Using the phone number insures you are in the correct account.

1. Visit the My.MagicJack menu account management site, by going to http://my.magicjack.com.
2. Login using your username or telephone number and the password ***** created during your registration. If you do not remember the password, click "Remind me by email."
3. Click on "My Subscription" and then "RENEW"
4. Choose your renewal term. You can renew your license for one year, three years or five years.
5. Enter your credit card information, including your billing address and zip code, to complete your renewal.