Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I HAVE TROBLE WITH MICROSOFT SOLITARE LOCKING UP. I SPENT 7

Customer Question

I HAVE TROBLE WITH MICROSOFT SOLITARE LOCKING UP. I SPENT 7 HR. IN TWO DAYS WITH THOSE NON ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE IN WAS CURED, BUT CAME UP WITH 25 VIRUSES. TOOK IN BACK TO GEEK SQUAD FOR THE FOURTH, WITHIN 3 WEEKS. I GOT IT BACK TODAY, 12/19/2015. CAN I SEND IT TO YOUNFOR A CURE?? IT NOW OVES SO SLOW I CAN GO GET A BEER BETWEN MOVES.
ALSO ITS NOT EVEN A YEAR OLD.( I STILK OWE ENE PAYMENT ONIT.)
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Would you consider allowing me to remotely connect to your computer and run a complete suite of security apps on it? Sometimes. when viruses, spyware, and malware are removed, the problem quickly returns because virus software is either not kept updated or is rendered inactive by malware or a virus. I can correct the problem, and then also make sure that you have virus protection that is updated and working properly. This should solve your issue with solitaire.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 11 months ago.

Is this still a problem for you? I would love to help you with it. It is very likely that the problems you are experiencing with Microsoft Solitaire and the slowness that you are experiencing are related issues. You most likely have a virus, or some type of malware or spyware. It is not necessary to send it in to have it repaired. If you will allow me, I can remotely connect to your computer and clean it up for you while you watch. Also, to prevent a recurrence, we need to make sure that you have an active antivirus program running ,If you do not, I can install and configure a free antivirus program for you to keep you protected. Please let me know if I can help. Merry Christmas!