Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

Can I update BorrowBox on my Ipad prior to being told to

Customer Question

Can I update BorrowBox on my Ipad prior to being told to support a brand new ebook?
Category: Computer
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Please open the App Store on your Ipad. Go to Updates. if there is an update available for BorrowBox Library it should appear in the list. Choose install, then choose open when the update is completel. If there is a specific book that you are having issues with, please provide further details and I will walk through the process with you. I have this app installed on my ipad and use it frequently.

Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Were the instructions that I provided of any help to you? If not, can you provide further details so I can attempt to further assist?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That answer was very basic and no help at all. Of course I already know how to update my apps.
The book I'm having issues with is "Rain Music" by Di Morrisey. It tells me when I go to download it that the version of BorrowBox will not support it.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

I will try to find a solution for you now that I have specifics. While I am searching, I will "opt-out" and open your question to other experts so that you can be helped by the first expert with an answer, thus avoiding keeping you waiting longer than necessary. When I find a solution, if you're question still hasn't been answered, I will pick it up again. Have a pleasant evening.

Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

The problem isnt that Borrowbox has the wrong version, it is simply that Borrowbox will NOT support THAT specific E-book at ALL. So, you HAVE to find a different E-reader.

.

But for simplicity sake here is the Borrowbox last update information:

• Updated: Dec 03, 2015
  • Version: 3.0.9

.

Here are just a couple examples of alternatives to Borrowbox.

• Aldiko E-book reader
  • Kobo Books
  • FBReader