Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

RUDI need to find out my pin
, transferring my number

Customer Question

Customer: RUDI need to find out my pin
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: transferring my number need to knw how to get my pin or password
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

It sounds like you are porting a phone number, and to do that, the new provider is missing some information to do that. The information that they are missing is usually the account number of your previous provider - make sure they have that - if you have Boost Mobile, the only way to get that account number is ***** call Boost. If they already have your account number, then they just need the secret code that you are asked for when you call your original provider for support. In most cases, this is a 4 digit pin number. Please let me know if you still have questions, along with any additional details you can provide.