Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Bill here. 1. securesearch.co continues to my omnibox and

Customer Question

Customer: Hello - Bill here. 1. securesearch.co continues to hijack my omnibox and other search engines. A lock appears next to it. I installed YAC - no effect. 2. unsure if related - gmail not working correctly - click on messages and they flash then it goes back to inbox (i.e. messages won't stay open). Thanks for the help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what would you like
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 11 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason