Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I can' access FreeStockcharts.com any more .Yesterday when

Customer Question

Customer: I can' access FreeStockcharts.com any more .Yesterday when windows 10 was updating Silver Light seems to have gotten stuck.I uninstalled then reinstalled Silver Light. Still not working.I deleted temporary internet files and cookees in Internet Explorer 11.Still not working.I restarted many times. Can you help. Domingo Torres
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My computer has been running Freestockcharts fine for 6 months.I upgraded to windows 10 about 6 weeks ago from windows 8.1.Worked great until yesterday.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes if I can use PAY Pal
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 11 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
If I understand you for a total of $81 you will connect to my computer is that right

That is correct.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am not on that computer right now do I have any alternatvie

I would give you the instructions to follow on that computer after the service is accepted.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
For my $ 36 do I get any help

The additional cost is due to the fact that the remote will require more of my time. The remote session is not required.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can we forget the remote session

Yes, we can forget it. Your issue may have several different culprits, which is why I suggested the remote session so that I could analyze the issue, locate the culprit, and fix the problem. You state that you have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Silverlight, with bad results. When Silverlight was installed, were there any errors?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no

What else can you tell me about the problem? Have you tried using a different web browser?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I used FireFox and got the same result. I didn't mention that I am able to log in to freestockcharts on this computer and my laptop .

Have you tried using Google Chrome for that page?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Jason are you there

Yes. I am here.