Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My hp is offline, have reinstalled, removed and reinstalled

Customer Question

My hp is offline, have reinstalled, removed and reinstalled and still throws an error messae
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please how your connecting to the printer? Via wifi or a USB cable?

Whats the model of the printer? And which version of windows or Mac are you using?

Thank you

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
wireless
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
windows
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
not 10
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I accepted it and more of nothing.
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Sorry I do not understand your last message. Are you saying you want me to connect to your computer to do this directly?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
IE 11, HP5742
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

please accept the offer so I can connect

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have tried
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

What happens when you click accept?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
payment could not be processed, ?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no idea why
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

It means there is an issue with your card, can you please call customer service on 1.***-***-**** and they can assist you with this

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
hey can not figure out what the problem. no help here and I will deny all payments. Thanks for nothing
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

As I explained just, you need to call the number I gave as your credit card is being declined