Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My name is ***** ***** francois lapointe my issue is trying

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is ***** ***** francois lapointe my issue is trying to reneu for one year and i can not fnd were to navigate
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i my phone number is(###) ###-####
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: no the last fie was $10.00
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I will help you renew the service you want let me know what service you are trying to renew.