Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. in NYC computer industry working with PC and networks, banks, brokerage, legal etc.
23372949

Issue is Brother printer MFC-J5620DW will not print in

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****, Issue is Brother printer MFC-J5620DW will not print in Outlook 16 Memo Style
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I can't print in Memo Style.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Carlamere replied 11 months ago.

Hello - Can you give me a little more information about what you are experiencing. Are you receiving an error when you goto print ?

Expert:  Robert M. replied 11 months ago.

Do you still need help with this issue ?