Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I have a sony computer model no PCG-71913L. Recently I

Customer Question

I have a sony computer model no PCG-71913L. Recently I receieved a Sony e-mail offering vaio care (automatic software downloads) so I hit download and it started downloading the new window software and my screen still shows that it is trying to download with the little circle still going around and around in the center of the screen for over 30+ hours. need help to get out and get my brouser back.
My lap top has windows XP and I thing that your vaio care is trying to load windows 10.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 11 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

First off, please press and HOLD down the Power button on the laptop for atleast 15 seconds (until it switches off completely with a tick sound.)

Next, press the Power button one more time - does it boot up all right this time?

Please reply back using the box below. Thank you.

Expert:  Barun replied 11 months ago.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box below to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, I'd appreciate it if you could kindly submit a positive rating at the top of this page. Thank you :)