Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have the EasyShare c340 digital camera and I need to

Customer Question

I have the EasyShare c340 digital camera and I need to reinstall on my new computer, which uses Windows 10. Please instruct me how to proceed.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 11 months ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Do you have the software you need to install or do you just want to know how to transfer the photos?

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have the software installed to my desk top but it is not responding with Windows10. The program won't open up for me.
Expert:  Martin replied 11 months ago.

Thanks Cathy, I am not available for a phone call but I can offer you something better which is to connect to your computer and help you solve the problem directly.

Would you like that?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Send me something to my email address or call me directly so I won't have to keep communicating this way. I would like to resolve this issue right away. Thank you.
Expert:  Martin replied 11 months ago.

I do not have your contact details - phone calls and remote sessions are an additional service - I sent you a remote support request, let me know when you've accepted it so we can contact each other outside of the chat and get your camera software going again.

Thank you