Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am trying to get my copy of 2015 Turbo Tax. I am having a

Customer Question

I am trying to get my copy of 2015 Turbo Tax. I am having a problem as I am not able to get to my account. Do not remember the password. Another problem is my e-mail address [email protected] is not good any longer and I failed to get online and change. I submitted a request and not sure where we are in the process. I went on line and filled out some information along with a copy of my drivers license. I purchased the 2015 version which was charged to my Discover credit card on 11/11/15. I had also received a notice of this action showing an account # ***** and account name wdfluker. I may also have an account with e-mail address of***@******.***, May also have a login bfluker. Can you help me or let me know who to talk with.
Bill Fluker
Category: Computer
Expert:  Martin replied 11 months ago.

Hello Bill, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

Have you logged into any of those accounts from the computer you're on now?

If so, may I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,