Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have 336 people who live in my community who gave me their

Customer Question

I have 336 people who live in my community who gave me their email addresses and expect me to keep them up on what is going on. I have had a lot of success in the past getting these emails to them, but lately it takes me at least 5 tries to do this. All of them come back undeliverable. Yesterday I tried 7 times and then was told by google that I have over extended my emails. I need to get this information out to them and have no idea how to proceed. I did not bother with the names of the people - never occurred to me to add that to the equation. I just put their email addresses - the message and move on. Is there any hope for me?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Richard replied 11 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

Exactly how are you sending the emails Gwen? Via an email program such as Windows live Mail that connects to your Google Mail account?

Please let me know,