Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

Rath - I followed the thread about uninstalling

Customer Question

Hi, B. Rath -
I followed the thread about uninstalling Pinnacle/Avid Studio 15 Ultimate. I am having the very same issues. Removed as much as I could through normal methods then ran Revo uninstall. It couldn't delete everything either.
I cannot re install the software because it keeps asking for an install of Disk 1. There is only 1 disk. The last time Studio came with more than 1 disk was back in Studio 12 - many years ago. That was one of my earlier installs along with Studio 10 previous to that.
I cannot seem to get out of the "upgrade" loop which would allow me to re-install Studio 15 as a NEW install...which is what i want to to do.
Any thoughts on this?
Thanks,
jim
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Please tell me if you are using the same installation source for installing Pinnacle Studio 15 as you did the first time, or you now using another installation source.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried both the original Studio 15 disk as well as another Studio 15 disk. Neither allows me to proceed.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the information!

Since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I suggest we establish a remote desktop session so that I can see the problem myself and help you directly.

Let me if you would like that.