Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I am in France and the french verdsion of AOL is difficult.

Customer Question

Customer: I am in France and the french verdsion of AOL is difficult. I would like to download on my computer the US version of AOL; everytime I try to use the US version I get the french one . Thanks for your help.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have on my computer the french version which is limited versus the american one. This is why I would like to have the american version of AOL instead of the french one
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

what is the aol version you are using on us version.