Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

My Name is ***** ***** Holder. I can not receive my E-Mail

Customer Question

Customer: my Name is ***** ***** Holder. I can not receive my E-Mail on **********.net account whenever I put in my password ***** is NOT accepted
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes my husband Cell Phone was stolen last night out of our car. His Cell #***-***-**** so I called At&t to put a stop calling on(###) ###-####Telephone, around 12:oopm today.the Operator had no problems with doing this ,but now I can not get mail, has that something to do with cancelling the Phone number?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Computer Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I have already changed my passcode but no changes on getting my E-Mail
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your email.

Let me know are you able to login to the email successfully and not able to receive and send emails?