Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have two questions. I have bought three computers that are

Customer Question

I have two questions. I have bought three computers that are Windows 7 compatable. A desk top for my home in Nebraska, a laptop for my little cabin near the mountains in Montana and a lap top for my little home in Phoneix for better weather in the winter time. I am a very senior citizen and been out of college for 50 years. I have installed for sure my Microsoft 7 Office 365 (for 4 computers) I have installed in one laptop and it works not to good for it won't work with some programs where the word does not do its job on spelling etc. The computer I am curently on at this moment and for these questions is another lap top where I do not know if my windows 7 was properly downloaded and installed yet? I have yet to try to get it installed on my desk top.
Questions: 1. Does this computer I am on currently have Windows 7 properly installed and downloaded?
2. I have my windows card with Office 365 home with me I had it in my bill fold when I traveled down here to Phoenix but being in my bill fold it rubbede off the product key off the card where it is not readable. Can this product key be recovered fro the laptop I know this program has been duly installed in? I dont want to loose this product key info. Please help me !
Thank you John
Category: Computer
Expert:  Barun replied 12 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

Just to clarify, are you looking to make sure if Windows 7 OR Office 365 has been installed correctly on your current laptop?

May I set up a quick, secure remote session to check this for you now?

Please reply back using the Reply box below. Thank you.