Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I need help getting my old pass word I do not remember my

Customer Question

I need help getting my old pass word I do not remember my old phone # ***** please I am praying oh Google God give me the help I need.
Category: Computer
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

I am sorry for the issue. I will do my best to check for all possible options for you to regain access to your Google account and will let you know what to do.

Please type here your Google account so that I can check your account.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I now have a surface but have been using apple I do not know if this makes a diff.also I used to live in Ri but do not remember the phone # ***** in 54 I really need this to do vector based drawings thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh I guess it would be***@******.***
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

I see you mentioned "Google" in your question description, so I thought you had a Google account.

To confirm, the problem is with a Google or a Yahoo! account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it's Google other wise I would be happily drawing.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Got it! Checking now...

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

I checked it and there are 2 ways of requesting a password *****:

1. sending a verification code via text message to the phone number ending in 54. So, typing the whole number is ***** enough. You need to own that phone number so that you can receive a text message

2. answer multiple questions about the account usage such as: last password ***** date of account creation, frequently used e-mail addresses, name of labels created, etc. That will help Google to check if you are the true owner of that account

Since the phone number option is not working, do you think you can try with the second option?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
in essence this was a waste of 36 dollars thank you
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Have you already tried with the second option?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried that and came to the same dead of my mind as the other way . So now in order to get an google account to wit I can use I must open a new yahoo account as well ! Being my google account has figured out that's the one associated with me. Beyond baffling.Someone should look closely at the number of accounts in Google I'm willing to bet they are highly inflated.Relax though my quest to do art has wasted many thousands of dollars so do not feel special consider it a Christmas gift.please consider me all done play with this and if needed satisfied unless you have a soul and feel the need to thankfully refund .no more messages though please.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

I will forward your refund request to the JustAnswer Customer Service.

Regards,