Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

Is it possible to receive messages from a different phone

Customer Question

is it possible to receive messages from a different phone without touching it
Category: Computer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** can assist you with your question.

What you are suggesting is only possible if it is your phone using the same account. However, if your question is whether or not someone else can receive messages that are directed to your phone, if they have not touched your phone, then the answer is no. The only exception is if you have somehow done the touching for them, unknowingly. But that is very unlikely. To direct text messages specifically from one phone to another would require having your hands on the phone to install software that would allow that to happen. In it would have to be specifically for that purpose. When I say if you've done the touching unknowingly – what I'm saying is if you have installed that software or software like it somebody else's suggestion. But it would be pretty difficult for you to do that without realizing what it is. If you have specific questions and you need more help, please let me know.