Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  25 Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, CNE, Greenbelt
23511658

I have a Dell Photo All-In-One Printer. I have a Windows 7.

Customer Question

I have a Dell Photo All-In-One Printer. I have a Windows 7. Recently I was advised by computer to upgrade to Windows 10, which I did. I had to reinstall my printer. Now it will react to scan, print pictures from my Gallery etc., but I cannot get it to print items from my Word Processor. Please advise what I should do.
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** can assist you with your question.

What I would suggest doing is temporarily disconnecting the printer, and then going into your programs and completely uninstalling the printer software. Once you've done this, Reboot and go through the printer set up again. There may be specific windows 10 drivers were software for your printer depending on the model. There is also a small chance that the printer is not compatible with Windows 10. If you can provide me with the printer model number, I can check for software and also for compatibility for you.