Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

4/11/15 I purchased a copy of Windows 7 home premium. The

Customer Question

4/11/15 I purchased a copy of Windows 7 home premium. The numbers on the validation sticker are GFC-02733, and 00174-045-205-157. The validation code is KFWGT-J2KXB-C4RJQ-HF9G8-9B9BY with a kit from TigerDirect.com. Subsequently upgraded to Windows 10. Then the hard drive quit. I replaced it and ran the Windows 7 software again. It loaded but, of course, came up with the message that this was an illegal copy. Is there anything I can do to get your permission to use the original program? Hope so. Thankx for your attention. Dr. H. Leard
Category: Computer
Expert:  Maurice replied 1 year ago.

Hello Hugh, my name is*****'ll try to help you with this. How many times did you try to activate this licence code on the computer?