Don Williams
Don Williams,
Experience:  Network Support Technician at McKeesport Area School District
77782806

I have an Ambient remote gas heater control gas heater Model

Customer Question

I have an Ambient remote gas heater control for my gas heater Model #9745 serial #5316. In the receiver box there is or was a battery acid leak. The receiver no longer takes commands from the remote. The store from which I purchased and had installed this system states that I somehow messed with the remote and that somehow I have put the remote to child safe,I did not touch the remote and I told him this. He said he would send out instructions to use the remote but that was two weeks ago.I had someone from the family look at it and was told about the battery acid problem. Can I purchase the ambient receiver from you. Or do I have to deal with the Fireside Shop?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Don Williams replied 1 year ago.

Good Afternoon, Joyce. You have submitted a question to Justanswer.com and we cannot assist you as we do not "sell" products. Chances are, you clicked on a link on the web when you typed your question in. Sorry for the inconvenience!