Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have an embroidery machine, I download a lot of designs. I

Customer Question

I have an embroidery machine, I download a lot of designs. I need to be able to rename and send them to a different folder than the download folder. How can I change where the designs are downloaded too? Thanks
Category: Computer
Expert:  Michelle replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

when you have completed the downloads and you are on the download folder you select all the files by pressing Ctr and A key that will highlight and select all the files then you press Ctr and C key together this will copy all the files now got to your favourite folder you want to transfer the files open the folder and then press Ctr and V key together this will paste all the selected files to the folder you want.

Now one by one you can right click on the files and select rename and rename it.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further.

Thank you.