Gary Jensen
Gary Jensen,
Experience:  Functional Systems Administrator at Hill Air Force Base, OO-ALC/309SMXG
13452844

I was connected to att air card and my surface pro dropped

Customer Question

I was connected to att air card and my surface pro dropped connection . I showing 5 bars but surface will not connect . I got my Verizon air card with good signal and it has great signal but surface will not connect . I got my ho laptop and I can't connect . My iPhone was connected to att wifi and it dropped but the cellular word great . What's going on that I can't connect to air card . I use these air cards on these computers all the time . Last week this happened and my IT GUY. seemed to know what was happening and did something to get me hooked back up . IT GUY has not called me back
Category: Computer
Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I'm sorry to hear that your air card is no longer connecting properly. In order for me to help diagnose the problem, can you please give me the exact make and model of the air card? I can then better help you troubleshoot the problem and direct you more efficiently. I look forward to hearing from you!

Gary

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I finally got it going but it was not air card.

What did you discover? Did it have anything to do with the wireless signal / connection or setting ? I'm glad it is working!

Cheers ,

Gary