Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I have widows live mail. last two days I haven't been able

Customer Question

I have widows live mail. For the last two days I haven't been able to clear my deleted items file. This is happening on both my wife's and my e-mail accounts. what happen is I downloaded Windows 10 and was having all kinds of trouble, so I reload windows 7. That's when all my trouble started. I can delete one at a time, but I can't delete all at one time.
Thank You
Charles XXXX ***@******.***
Category: Computer
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't get a answer here because it keeps rejecting my credit card so I want to cancel all of the times I entered my charge card
No help no pay, also cancel the monthly membership charge

You may need to contact your credit card company. They may be blocking the charge.