Andy, Computer Consultant
Experience:  11yr exp, Comp Engg, Internet expert, Web developer, SEO
16465236

I was downloading photos and the program stopped. I cannot

Customer Question

I was downloading photos and the program stopped. I cannot close the program.
I install this with Windows XP or 7 and now I have Windows 10. Is there an
updated for this so I can use it with Windows 10? How do I get it off my
screen?
Category: Computer
Expert:  Viet - Computer Tech replied 12 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What is the name of the program?

Have you tried restarting the computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
The program is Fuji Film FinePix CD Z70 Series, Version 1.0. I don't particularly want to turn my PC over to
someone else's control.

I'm sorry. With remote support session, you can see everything I do on the screen, and we have an A+ service rating at the Better Bureau website:

http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you. Otherwise, I will provide written instructions per you request.

Do you mean you cannot remove the FinePix program?

If you shut down / restart the computer, does it still pop up?

Please reply the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
You are not helping. Thanks for your effort. I'll go elsewhere.

I'm sorry. Is there any issue? I provided two support options: 1. remote support, or 2. written support. Did you see my last reply above at this web page?

We guarantee our service, so don't worry. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Remote support is quicker and easier for you as I will do all the troubleshooting steps for you while you are watching.

But since you prefer written instructions, I will need to gather more information in order to troubleshoot this issue. Please let me know the followings:

1. Do you mean it does not let you uninstall the FinePix program? Is there any error or message?

2. If you shut down / restart the computer, does it still pop up?

Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service, so don't worry. Thank you.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Sorry, but all I was getting was $ notices. I have my PC fixed now. Our conversation started
with how much your fee was then moved directly into a proposed term of one year for your service
and a push to sign up for monthly service; then a free trial; then more money for a phone call.

I'm sorry; we have one-time support option and monthly support subscription plan; it's optional only. I'm the computer tech, so I'll have our customer service check on the billing issue.

I'm glad you got it working now. Your full deposit is being refunded. If you have any computer issue in the future, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you.